- Minimum High School Certificate
- Qualifications related to the Hospitality Industry is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of similar working experience in Food & Beverage operations
- Excellent command of English is a must; any other language will be considered as a strong advantage (Russian, Arabic, Hebrew)
Position summary/ Responsibilities
The Waiter/ Waitress is responsible for providing service assistance in an assigned area to ensure the highest level of food and beverage service and guest relations in accordance with City of Dreams Mediterranean vision, values and objectives.
- Communication skills, energetic personalities with positive attitude towards their job responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform rapacious tasks
- Strong sense of teamwork
Work schedule- shifts
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 operation
- 6 days /week
- 9 hours per shift with a total of 1-hour break.
When working in CY Public Holidays the payment per working day will be doubled, Training will be provided.
Based in COD Limassol, with flexibility to work from different locations within Cyprus
- Basic NET salary per month: EUR 1011 (6/1) (13th salary provided)
- Flight Tickets: Upon Arrival and Departure
- Accommodation: Provided
- Non-EU (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Georgia or any other country close to Europe)
- No visible tattoos or piercing (eyebrow, lips)
- Well shaved, short haircut
- Picture (via email) and Video (via WhatsApp, Viber) is required / 1xfull length + 1xclose up - Standing up, facing the camera, hands flat, hair behind ears and shoulders, plain fitted t-shirt (no long sleeved shirts)
Please send your CV to [email protected] (quoting the title in the subject line). All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Waiting Staff/ Waiter/ Waitress
28 days ago
High School Certificate