About the job
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our team.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing report to the CEO of the company
- A bachelor's degree in human resources.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Excellent English
- Good computer skills
- Salary according to academic qualifications, skills and experience.
- 21 Days Paid leave.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Ongoing training and personal development
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.