Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer a vacancy for a legal secretary/paralegal at its office in Limassol.
The vacancy will entail involvement in:
- Litigation administration and support.
- Court Registry, Land Registry or other authority attendance and filings.
- Internal or external communication and correspondence management.
- Case and file management, both physical and electronic.
- General secretarial support to a team of advocates.
- Financial and expenses management.
- Office support work, including attendance at banks, service providers, courier or postal services and clients’ premises.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in any discipline or in secretarial affairs.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Prior experience in legal secretarial work will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in using Zygos legal software or the Registrar of Companies, Insolvency or other relevant databases will also be considered as advantages.
Interested applicants should submit a full CV, including grades of all qualifications, to [email protected].
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.