PARIMATCH, proud sponsor of APOEL, is an international online sports betting company with more than 20 years of presence, more than 2,000 employees in the CIS region and one of the Gambling Industry Leaders on CIS market. We are now expanding to Cyprus and we are looking to recruit for the Offices in Limassol an experienced HR Officer.
- Work closely with the Senior HR Officer and undergo and assist on any HR related projects assigned
- Assist and participate in Recruitment and Selection for all Lines of Business
- Assist and undergo on the process of in Induction & Onboarding of new employees
- Organizing and monitoring employee training and development in line with company needs
- Develop, Amend and contribute in the development of internal HR policies and Procedures complying with EU standards and other best practises
- Communicate employee related matters and HR policies
- Assist in Performance Management, Benefits & Remuneration
- Employee Relations
- Familiarize with labor law and local government rules and regulations in the country.
- Work on aspects of Organizational Development and Change Management
- Compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees (Cyprus and International)
- Assist in Corporate Events
- Participate in HR Projects as these will be assigned by the Group HR Director
- Relevant degree in Human Resources
- Proven work experience in an HR Officer or HR Admin role
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with a confident and positive personality. Having attention to detail, problem solving skills and service orientation would be considered a plus point
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- Fluency in English & Greek language is a requirement. Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Computer literate including proficiency in the use of MS Office
Package Offered by PARIMATCH:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Monthly Social Events
- In House English lessons
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Social Events
Parimatch is an equal opportunities employer.
All CV’s and portfolios are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected] .
Please make sure that on the subject area you state the position: “HR Officer”