The Famagusta Tennis Club is looking to hire a professional,well organised and reliable person to fill the role of Accountant/Bookkeeper.The primary responsibility of the role will be to manage the day to dayaccounting records for the Club.
In addition the role will work very closely with the Club Manager and the committee of the club to ensure the smooth running of the cluband its facilities.
The additional responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the company’s accounts using the accounting software package provided.
- Data entry of banking and purchase ledger transactions
- Reconciliation of bank and creditors’ statements
- Enter payments onto electronic banking systems for authorisation
- Processes suppliers’ invoices/credit notes and update suppliers’ records
- Keep the accounting records up to date for the timely submission to the Auditors as and when required
- This will include the receiving of payments from club members on a daily basis and the recording of such transactions on their internal accounting records.
- General administrative duties as required by the club committee and Club Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Holder of LCCI Accounting Certificate with previous experience in the role of an Accounts Administrator
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in both English and Greek
- Excellent numeration and communication skills
- Planning and organising
- Eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills (face to face and telephone with club members, suppliers and members of the public)
If you are interested for this vacancy please send your CV via email to [email protected] (please quote the Job Title in the subject line)