Busser runners are auxiliary waiting staff. They assist the waiters and waitresses with the delivery of food to customers. They do not take orders from customers, they just convey food orders from the kitchen to the table when it is ready.
A busser serves customers by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
- Prepares dining room by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus, Customer Service
- Teamwork, People Skills
- Action Oriented, Productivity
- Energy Level
- Client Relationships
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE AT: [email protected]