Sales Executive is responsible for communicating the benefits of a company's products to drive sales. Salesmen serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emailing & site visits.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Defining the target market & strategy, budgeting, and competitive analysis.
- Track sales and provide status reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Salesman or same role
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver attractive presentations
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks, identify priorities and manage time effectively Proficiency in English is a must
- Basic Salary: 1,500~2,000 Euro depending on experience and qualifications
- Transportation Fees.
- Commission Rate: The selected candidate who seeks to prove eligibility in work shall earn up to 15% commission upon every deal signed up due to proven efforts.