Construction Company Ltd is currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated professional for the position of
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactively managing selected projects, taking responsibility for resource allocation, managing subcontractors, quality assurance and client feedback.
• Coordinate and negotiate payment certificates with sub-contractors.
• Preparing and finalizing offer proposals for projects.
• Possess knowledge with regards to Environmental Engineering and its management techniques.
• Experience in resolving claims and variation orders to achieve company objectives.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Compliance with corporate, health and safety management system.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
Profile and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil and Structural Engineering.
• Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering and Project Management.
• 5 years of experience in similar positions.
• Experience in the construction and supervision of high rise building designs (over 100 meters) is required.
• Trained in major components of Scaffolding systems.
• Trained in concrete and steel works for Sheer walls, Core walls and D walls.
• Must have knowledge of AutoCAD, RDM 6, Microsoft Suite and MatLab.
• Effective communication and coordination skills.
• Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Attractive salary package
Interested candidates may send their CVs at: [email protected]
10 months ago