Culinary Diploma from an accredited School
- Minimum 6-8 years’ professional kitchen experience including management experience in Five-star hotels
- Relevant experience in a variety of cuisines, or a specific style/cuisine as relevant to the position
- Good command of English is a must any other language will be considered as a strong advantage
Position summary/ Responsibilities
The Pastry Sous Chef is responsible for delivering on the City of Dreams Mediterranean Food and Beverage vision, standards, and objectives by assisting the Executive Pastry Chef in leading and managing the pastry & bakery team to produce consistently high standard cuisine, within financial and business metrics provided by senior management. The Pastry Sous Chef takes full ownership of the Operations when the Executive Pastry Chef is not on Duty.
- Experience in a high-volume operation, working with international teams
- Hands-on, cuisine oriented primary skill set
- Strong sense of teamwork
Work schedule- shifts
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 operation
- 6 days /week
- 9 hours per shift with a total of 1-hour break.
When working in CY Public Holidays the payment per working day will be extra paid. Training will be provided
- No flight ticket will be provided
- Accommodation is to be provided by the company covering all utility bills
- From any European country
- No visible tattoos or piercing (eyebrow, lips)
- Well shaved, short haircut
- Picture and Video (via email) is required / 1xfull length + 1xclose up - Standing up, facing the camera, hands flat, hair behind ears and shoulders, plain fitted t ‘shirt (no long sleeved shirts)
All applications must include a personal CV and should be sent to: [email protected]
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence.