Parimatch is a global betting brand that merges technology, business, and sport to deliver seamless entertainment powered by innovation. Founded in 1994, Parimatch has grown to become one of the leading technology companies in Europe and the CIS. Parimatch operates with a digital-first mindset and is continuously developing and improving the quality of its customer experience.
Parimatch is the partner of the world’s leading football leagues and teams like FC Chelsea, FC Juventus, FC Leicester City, and FC Everton. Parimatch in Cyprus is licensed and regulated by the National Betting Authority of Cyprus under Class B (license No. B0013) through https://parimatch.com.cy/.
About the Role
The Marketing team is seeking a talented and highly motivated Marketing Operations Officer who will work for executing the Retention Operations, metrics reporting, and database management to support the company growth plan. The individual will work with internal stakeholders for executing marketing campaigns through Operation System, Retargeting, Email and SMS Platforms using best practices to achieve performance results, to implement tracking methodology and create result-focused reporting. The successful candidate will actively supports Marketing activities across all channels.
- Assist in implementing and executing strategic marketing plans
- Plan and Execute Marketing Retention campaigns
- Ensure tracking is implemented on all Marketing campaigns
- Build comprehensive reporting to ensure campaigns effectiveness
- Monitor and analyse results to optimise performance
- Collaborate with internal teams for executing other marketing activities
- Familiar with media buys
- Basic experience in Google adwords or Facebook Ads or Mobile Marketing or any other paid advertising medium
- Preparing creative content for marketing campaigns and activities such as promotional email and press releases
- Assist in developing marketing initiatives and promotional materials
- Assist in market research of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions
- Create content and manage the social media channels of the company
- Assist in setting goals for social media, including growth, reach, engagement, lead & conversion and monitoring progress
- Provide assistance in creating and implementing a dynamic content strategy for the company
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or management from time to time.
- University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or any other degree but combined with hands on experience on Marketing Operations
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Marketing role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Analytical and budget management skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Willingness to multi-task and take many other related responsibilities
- Team-player and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential
- Enthusiastic confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Positive attitude and willingness to be involved in multiple aspects of the business
Package Offered by Parimatch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch daily
- Yearly Salary Increases
- Monthly Social Events
Parimatch is an equal opportunities employer.
All CV’s and portfolios are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected] Please make sure that on the subject area you state the position: “Marketing Operations Officer”.