Although not necessary, previous relevant experience is an advantage, preferably with 5 star hotel
At least 1 year working experience in a similar position
Position summary/ Responsibilities:
The Houseman, is responsible for the cleaning of guest corridor, lift landing and the back of house area on the guest floor. Handling guest request, delivering VIP setup for the room attendant, cleaning of balconies and pantries/lift landings to the first line removing soiled linen, rubbish and replenishing clean linen for the room attendant in accordance to the company’s standards.
- Strong sense of team work
- Attention to detail
- Displays high commitment to improving customer service, always strives to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects on a frequent basis without assistance
- Must be able to lift 12kg or 25 pounds
- Physically fit
- Able to pay attention to details
- Ability to work fast
Work schedule- shifts:
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 operation
- 5 days /week
- 9 hours per shift with a total of 1 hour break.
When working in CY Public Holidays the payment per working day will be extra paid. Training will be provided
- Accommodation not provided
- Meals when duty
- Visible tattos upon discretion by each Business Unit Managers
- Well shaved, short haircut
- Picture and Video (via email) is required / 1xfull length + 1xclose up - Standing up, facing the camera, hands flat, hair behind ears and shoulders, plain fitted t'shirt (no long sleeved shirts)
All applications must include a personal CV and should be sent to: [email protected]
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence.