- Minimum High School Certificate
- Qualifications related to the Hospitality Industry is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years in a customer service role within the Hotel Industry
- Excellent command of English is a must any other language will be considered as a strong advantage (Russian, Arabic, Hebrew)
Position summary/ Responsibilities
The Hostess, F&B is responsible for providing service assistance in an assigned Outlet to ensure the highest level of food and beverage service and guest relations in accordance with City of Dreams Mediterranean vision, values and objectives. They manage and prepare the Outlet reservations, ensuring capacity meets the demand while detailed communication is passed on accurately and guests needs are anticipated.
- Communication skills, energetic personalities with positive attitude towards their job responsibilities
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sense of teamwork
Work schedule- shifts
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 operation
- 5 days /week
- 9 hours per shift with a total of 1-hour break.
When working in CY Public Holidays the payment per working day will be extra paid. Training will be provided
- Accommodation not provided
- Meals when duty
- No visible tattoos or piercing (eyebrow, lips)
- Well shaved, short haircut
- Picture (via email) and Video (via whatsapp, Viber) is required / 1xfull length + 1xclose up - Standing up, facing the camera, hands flat, hair behind ears and shoulders, plain fitted t'shirt (no long sleeved shirts)
All applications must include a personal CV and should be sent to: [email protected]
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence.