Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world-renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, and Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employ more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”.
The Motion Graphics-Videographer is responsible for the effective use of visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to the designs. This person will be also responsible for operating the photography equipment for video filming, editing and photo shootings for the marketing activities of Cyprus Casinos and City of Dreams Mediterranean brands.
- Ensures high standard of service in the Marketing department according to the established services standards
- Use of multimedia technologies, especially photography, video, audio and streaming media for the purpose of marketing in C2 and COD Mediterranean in 2021
- Produces, directs, shoots and edits projects as approved by the Head of the Department
- Works closely with marketing team in creation of interactive media
- Uses social media pages, and makes artistic, technical decisions according to each project
- Involves in subject research, script writing, visual design, photographic graphic choices.
- Liaise with other department and after management’s direction accordingly
- Able to communicate effectively the message of each of the multimedia designing as per company’s needs
- Ensures customer service according to company’s standards
- Updates on recent trends on video graphic, social media and other related subjects
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Continuous progress of Technical and Creative skills
- Achieving the desired results within the requested timeframes
- Delivering projects in the highest quality, meeting the standards of the organization
- Protecting the brand image and safeguarding that all the Responsible Gaming messages are implemented throughout the media
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an organization of a relevant field, recent experience using modern, contemporary multimedia technologies and systems, and some leadership experience required
- Experience in the following areas required: video production, photography, video editing, photo editing, producing, directing, and motion graphics technologies
- Expert knowledge of video and photographic production techniques and equipment including digital video camera, digital audio cameras, audio recording equipment, lighting, and other production related equipment. Professional expertise in the use of digital video/audio and photo software, primarily the Adobe suite of media creation and production products, and other software as needed and required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, multimedia, communications, multimedia journalism, or a related field or equivalent with coursework in videography, television, and film
- Software Knowledge
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- DSLR Cameras, lenses, flashers, filters etc.
- Other tools as needed
- Skills / Competencies
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of Greek and English language
Receptive and versatile in adopting new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances. High adaptability to various assigned job tasks
Ability to work under pressure, energetic, innovative and enthusiastic
Note: All applicants must accompany (attach) their application with their portfolio in video editing, animations and photo shooting
To apply, please click here: Motion Graphics-Videographer – Limassol
20 days ago