Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
If you are eager to join a leading group of hotels and benefit from working in a safe and rewarding environment where every person matters and every job counts, the Housekeeping department needs your help.
As a chambermaid you will be responsible for the cleanliness with integrity and attention to detail. Your goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests. You will be fully trained to follow clear procedures that will allow you to take pride in your work and earn the recognition you deserve.
What we expect from you:.
- To apply disinfectants and other cleaners to counters, tubs, restrooms, mirrors, windows and other surfaces in rooms and in common areas
- To vacuum floors in rooms, hallways and lobbies
- To keep daily stocks of linen and other requisitions in the Housekeeping Offices as instructed by the Executive Housekeeper.
- To prepare your trolley every afternoon at the end of your shift and stock it with fresh linen and amenities.
- To know how to operate the Housekeeping equipment such as vacuum cleaners, floor cleaners, carpet shampoo cleaners etc.
- To remove and replace dirty or used sheets, pillowcases, towels and other linens
- To comply with Lost and Found procedure of the hotel
- To maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school certificate
- Working experience of at least 2 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5 Star Hotel
- Detail oriented
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work independently
- English Language required
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with Confidence at :https://careers.kanikahotels.com/madefortwo