We are seeking for a Business Account Manager who will become a key contributor to grow our existing customer base and improve the quality of our services.
- Developing business and actively engaging new merchants using variety of methods and techniques (utilizing existing databases, finding new leads at the trade shows or conferences, partnering with various ISOs and re-sellers, cold calling etc.)
- Explaining our value proposition to potential clients
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Maintaining entire sale cycle
- Upselling current clients on our other products and services
- Maintaining regular communication with your customers
- Actively networking and socializing, traveling to meet with clients and represent company on various shows and events
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Past professional experience (1-2 years) in Payments Industry (Sales / Business development / Account Management or other customer-facing roles) – would be considered as an advantage.
- Make it happen personality who can get things done fast.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Negotiation, sales skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good learning attitude and strong result and quality driven mindset.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Business Level English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- High level of organization with fine attention to detail.
- Advanced efficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and google products, Internet savvy.
- Hard working, Motivated
- Able to travel a lot and work flexible hours if needed
8 months ago