High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a 5-star luxury resort - high volume operation
- English conversational level is a must any other language will be considered as a strong advantage
Position summary/ Responsibilities
The Bell Attendant is responsible for delivering a positive and quality customer service experience through acknowledging, welcoming, bidding farewell, and greet with a smile all guests and visitors of the hotel, assisting guests with the delivery and pick-up of luggage, parcels, and messages, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and maintaining professional standards of services.
- Ability to perform repetious tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Must be able to lift 23kg /50 pounds
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to stand long period of time
- Must have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
Work schedule- shifts
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 operation
- 6 days /week
- 9 hours per shift with a total of 1-hour break.
When working in CY Public Holidays the payment per working day will be extra paid. Training will be provided
- No visible tattoos or piercing (eyebrow, lips)
- Well shaved, short haircut
- Picture (via email) and Video (via WhatsApp, Viber) is required / 1xfull length + 1xclose up - Standing up, facing the camera, hands flat, hair behind ears and shoulders, plain fitted t ‘shirt (no long sleeved shirts)
All applications must include a personal CV and should be sent to: [email protected]
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence.