We are seeking to recruit an Accountant directly accountable to the Managing Director with at least 3 years of experience, stationed in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate should be able to cope with all the day – to – day financial tasks of the Company, overseeing accounting, budgeting and the preparation of reports as needed by Management.
- Recording and processing of financial transactions.
- Issuing of invoices, receipts, payments and expenses.
- Collections, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bank, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
- Payroll preparation, monitoring of employee sick, annual or other leave.
- Cash flow forecasts.
- Taxation issues, compliance and filing requirements.
- Stock control, inventory counts and variance reporting.
- Liaison with auditors, consultants, advisors, government and local authorities for issues of concern.
- Applying for subsidies under approved schemes.
- Meeting financial reporting deadlines.
- Produce accounting and analysis reports as required
- Holder of a relevant University degree or LCCI level 3 Certificate in Accounting, with at least three years accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Skills in financial reporting and analysis reports.
- Detailoriented and strong organization skills
- Excellent knowledge and communication skills in both Greek and English
- Ability to work well under pressure
What we offer:
A competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate selected will be offered.
Candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to the following email addresses: