SCOPE OF JOB
The wait - staff is responsible for serving food and beverage in a courteous, professional and friendly manner. They must understand the basic objectives, and standard of procedures set out by the outlet manager. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure customer satisfaction and augment our establishment’s reputation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Advising on the best food and drink choices for each customer and answering questions
• Taking orders and delivering them to the table deftly and accurately
• Presenting a variety of menu options
• Understand in detail all menus and beverage list with clear explanations of the method of preparation.
• Assess and accommodate customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks and present bills
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Level of Experience
• Proven working experience as a waiter
Skills & Knowledge
• Excellent knowledge in mixing and serving drinks
• Good planning, organizational and communication skills
• Good knowledge of hygiene, health & safety and licensing regulations
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
Competitive Salary Package - Accommodation privided.