A 5* Hotel is seeking to recruit in order to cover its needs in Ayia Napa
Guest Services Officer
What we expect from you:
- To escort educational groups on a tour of the hotel and provide relevant information folders;
- To be available and extend a warm, natural welcome and farewell to all hotel guests;
- To contact all regular and VIP guests upon arrival and maintain such contact at regular intervals.
- To assist all guests with their inquiries and concerns and solve any minor problems that may arise;
- To handle any guest complaints and queries whenever necessary;
- To offer guests suggestions that will make their stay more enjoyable;
- To process guest questionnaires and produce the monthly guest satisfaction report;
- To coordinate weekly welcome Management Cocktail Parties for guests.
- To promote and actively participate in all Public Relations activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holder of a Hospitality Management, Public Relations or other related Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in another 4 or 5-star hotel
- Warm personality with a guest-oriented approach
- A good team player who can support all departments
- Fluent in English and Greek. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced computer skills.
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
- Attractive salary package
Interested candidates may send their CVs at: email@example.com