A Hotel is seeking to recruit in order to cover its needs in Limassol
- Remove and replace dirty or used sheets, pillowcases, towels and other linens in rooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum floors in rooms, hallways, and lobbies
- Remove dust from furniture, lamps, blinds, curtains, corners of walls, and door and window frames.
- Flip mattresses or cushions on couches and chairs.
- Inform hotel management, lead hotel chambermaid or front desk staff of broken or malfunctioned bulbs, televisions or fixtures in rooms and other areas of the hotel.
- Empty trash cans, refrigerators used by departing guests and ashtrays.
- High school certificate
- Working experience of at least 2 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5 Star Hotel
- Detail oriented
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work independently
- English Language required
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
- Attractive salary package
Interested candidates may send their CVs at: email@example.com