A 5* Hotel is seeking to recruit in order to cover its needs in Ayia Napa
- Responsible to keep all equipment in good repair providing day-to-day maintenance support to the hotel.
- Work towards and support the improvement of maintenance service to guests, other departments and colleagues.
- Complete maintenance work orders from all departments on a timely basis by following hotels standard operating procedures.
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms and public areas.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise by either the guest or other departments.
- Respond courteously to guest requests promptly and resolve matters to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Able to prioritize the maintenance issues e.g. to attend the breakdown of plant and machinery on priority.
- Perform maintenance activities in the guest rooms and public areas including electrical equipment, plumbing and Air conditioning
- Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
- Graduate from a Technical School
- Previous experience in similar position in a 4 or 5 * Hotel
- Knowledge of the English and/ or Greek languages
- Pleasant, friendly and discreet personality
- EU Citizen or an EU Work permit holder
- Attractive salary package
Interested candidates may send their CVs at: email@example.com